- … is the most important person in our business.
- … is not dependent on us — we are dependent on them.
- … is not an interruption of our work — they are the purpose of it.
- … does us a favor when they call — we are not doing them a favour by serving them.
- … is part of our business — not an outsider.
- … is not a cold statistic — they are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- … is not someone to argue or match wits with.
- … is the person who brings us their wants — it is our job to fill those wants.
- … is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give to them.
- … is the life-blood of THIS business.
Adapted from original by General Motors – mid 1970’s.
We Look Forward To Serving You